Apartment 4+kk for sale, 99sqm+2xterrace 62sqm + 151sqm private garden, garage, high standard, Prague 5, Dělená street
We offer comfortable family living – the only apartment with 4 bedrooms in the popular area of Prague 5 in a residential complex called Šafránka near to park Prokopské údolí. Floor area is 99.2 square meters, you can relax at two terraces in a private garden with total area of 151sqm. Luxuriously furnished apartment is offered partly furnished including kitchen cabinets that is custom made (with Whirlpool appliances) and built-in wardrobes Woodface in the hall and bedroom. All rooms open have direct entry to the terraces. High standard of equipment – Next security door, interior doors Sapeli, thermostats in all rooms, flooring, wall and floor tiles. Good apartment layout that ensure privacy to every resident (see layout plan). Central heating.. Price includes garage and cellar (4m²). Excellent transport links – bus stop 1 min from the house, metro B Luka 4min by bus or 10mins walk. Location with full amenities – shops, restaurants, kindergartens, elementary schools, sports hall, playground, shopping center Galerie Butovice and Metropole in driving distance. If you're looking for a really nice family living near nature, please contact your broker for tour or more information.
7 495 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and all legal services|
|Address||Dělená, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||161 m²|
|Garden||yes (151 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (62 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.