Prague, nice furnished apartment 4 + kk for rent, area 175 m², terrace 10 m² , nám Josefa Machka, Prague 5
Prague, nice furnished apartment 4 + kk is located in the 3rd floor with a lift in Prague 5, square Josefa Machka. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchen, two bedrooms, study, dressing room, bathroom and toilet. The apartment is fully furnished, it belongs to the spacious terrace of 10 m2, basement and garage in the house. Kitchen is equipped with appliances, there is a ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven and hood. The living room is equipped with TV, can choose from a SAT TV and ADSL connection. The bathroom has a bath, shower and washing machine, toilet is separate. Gas heating. The floors are tile and laminate flooring. Quiet location with plenty of greenery around, near several parks. Good amenities, shopping center Nový Smíchov located about 10 minutes, nearby restaurants and shops. Bus stop about five minutes from the house, the Andel metro station about 12 minutes.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 5500 CZK|
|Address||nám. J. Machka, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||175 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.