Prague, atypical unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (46m²), Street Snemovni, Malá Strana, below the Prague Castle
Atypical unfurnished apartment 2+kk (46m²) is located on the second floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Snemovni, Praha 1, Malá Strana. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, fridge possible. The bathroom has a power shower, toilet, washing machine possible. Possible to use the open corridor. All civic amenities. Transport accessibility – two minutes on the tram and buses. It is a quiet street. Unique apartment is located directly below Prague Castle and a short walk from Charles Bridge. A beautiful setting in the historic part of Prague.
13 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + electricity|
|Address||Sněmovní, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.