Prague 6, luxuriously renovated apartment 3+1 for sale, 112 m², balcony, Českomalínská, Bubeneč.
If you are looking for living in attractive location of Prague 6 – Bubeneč with the greenery in front of the windows, we offer a completely renovated apartment 3+1 in a modern, unusual style with innovative features and used high quality materials.
The living room is cleverly separated from the kitchen with windows faced a quiet street, two separated bedrooms have windows and a small balcony to the courtyard. Design bathroom with bath, shower and toilet is equipped with a large-format Italian tiles. In the entrance hall there is also a space for a large cloackroom or studyroom. Individuality and the modern concept of the apartment is underlined French wallpapers, Venetian stucco, decorative radiators or quality wooden floors and the original elements – windows, doors and fittings.
It is a very quiet and safe living in the neighborhood of park Stromovka and walk distance to metro Dejvická. Surroundings you will find good restaurants, shops, offices, schools and kindergartens. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
8 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Českomalínská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||112 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.