Prague, luxuriously renovated apartment for rent 3+kk (106 m²), Anny Letenské street, Vinohrady
Luxuriously renovated partly furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (106 m2) is located on the first floor of an Art Nouveau building with a lift in the street Anny Letenské, Praha 2, Vinohrady. Following the agreement possible to furnish. The kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine. There are two bathrooms – one with bath and toilet, one with shower and toilet. The apartment has two bedrooms, both with walk-in closet. The apartment also chamber 3 m2. The parquet floors and tiles. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes to the metro station Namesti Miru, line A, on trams and buses. The house is located two minutes away from Wenceslas Square. It is possible to be completely furnished.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.