Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (103m²), Street Narodni obrany, Bubeneč, storage, balcony, garage
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (103m²) with balcony 3 m2 located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Narodni obrany, Prague 6, Bubeneč. There are 3 separate rooms, hall, storage room 10m², kitchen (fridge, electric stove, oven, dishwasher), bathroom (bath, washing machine, toilet in a separate room). The apartment was renovated in 2013. Gas heating. The oak parquet floors, tiles. Possibility to rent a garage for a fee. Civic amenities – supermarket, restaurants, pharmacies, theaters, schools and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to the metro station Dejvicka, line A and bus and tram stops. Sought after location close to the Vltava River and the Zoo.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 800/person for services + energy (gas + electricity transfer to tenant) + 3000 garage (possible to rent)|
|Address||Národní obrany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||103 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.