Prague, family house 6+kk for rent, Na Male Sarce, Nebusice, garden, garage
Beautiful unfurnished family house 6+kk with a living area of 229 m². On the first floor we will find the entrance hall, utility room with, separate toilet, living room with fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. We can also find ther the entrance to a beautiful garden with an area of 300 m². The garden features a barbecue area with comfortable seating area. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, balcony, chamber, study, cloakroom, 3 bathrooms with a toilet and another separate toilet. Possibility to use the storage space in the attic of the house. The house has a garage for 2 cars with direct access from the house. The house has an alarm system connected to a 24-hour security, which is in the area. Ability to connect to the internet and cable television. Self heating gas boiler. Parquet floors, carpets and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet, green area suitable for walking. Near the house there is a bus stop with good transport possibility to the center only 20 minutes. Only 250 m far from the International School of Prague.
78 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 12000,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Na Malé Šárce, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||229 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.