Flat 3+1, loggia, Křivoklátská street - Praha 9 - Letňany for sale
We offer a beautiful apartment 3+1/ L in the 9th floor of a 11th panel house. The house is in the current state of the original and is located in the street Křivoklátská, Praha 9 – Letňany. The apartment was renovated, has new stucco, brick bathroom including corner baths, high quality Italian tiles placed in the hallway and kitchen. In three separate rooms facing west are new lamino flooring. In the price is also a spacious loggia and cellar. Excellent public transport – bus and metro center 20 minutes. Mall Letňany infront of the house, along with a swimming pool, ice rink and other sports. Civic amenities in place. For more information or are interested in a tour, please contact your broker.
|bus||1 minut from house|
2 390 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commissions and legal services|
|Address||Křivoklátská, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||73 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.