Rent deluxe furnished apartment 2 + kk, 50m², Pilsen, Street Alej Svobody, terrace, storage room
We rent a deluxe furnished apartment 2 + kk in Pilsen Street Alej Svobody. The apartment is located in the attic brick building with an elevator and its total floor area is 50m². Will find it a great terrace overlooking the Plzeň. Wooden floors, kitchen and bathroom tiles with underfloor heating. The bathroom has a corner spa bath. The kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. The bedroom has a working area with leather armchairs, a new modern bed and built-in lighting wardrobe. In the living area there is a sofa bed, coffee table, TV and a living wall shelves. In the entrance hall of the apartment is lockable closet with shelves and vesavnými directly opposite the door to the apartment is located Lockable storage room used for bikes etc. The apartment provides a combined heating boiler. The apartment is suitable as a private.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||alej Svobody, Plzeň|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.