Beautiful apartment 3+kk for sale, 98sqm + 17sqm terrace, cloakroom, high standard, Hrdlořezská street, Prague 9
If you are looking for a superior living in a quiet area of Prague 9 – Hrdlořezy, we offer a nice bright flat 3 + kk with a total floor area of 98 m² + 17 m2 terrace in a quality building from 2007 in a private residential complex. The apartment is located on the first floor of the three-storied villa with lift, therefore provides plenty of privacy to each resident. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette (Siemens appliances), two bedrooms, bathroom with bath, spacious dressing room/utility room and separate toilet. The apartment is offered unfurnished including fitted kitchen with appliances and two wardrobes. Other equipment can be negotiated with the owner. High standard of the apartment – wooden oak flooring, wooden windows, high quality tiles. You can relax after a hard day on the spacious terrace with the entrance to the living room. Children's playground in the area, bike path, a stream with woods behind the house. Parking in front of the house or you can buy a parking space in the underground garage. Location with good transport links – by bus 9min to metro line B Palmovka or Vysočanská or metro line A Skalka. For a viewing or more information, please contact the broker.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and all legal fees|
|Address||Hrdlořezská, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||98 m²|
|Terrace||yes (17 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.