Prague, new unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (60m²), street Šmeralova, Bubeneč, after reconstruction
Luxuriously renovated apartment for rent 2+1 (60m²) is located on the first floor of a newly renovated brick building with an elevator in the street Šmeralova, Praha 7, Bubeneč. There are all amenities – restaurants, supermarket, post office, pharmacy and more. Transport accessibility – two minutes on the tram or seven minutes to the metro station Vltavska, line C. The house is located near the park Stromovka, which is ideal for relaxation and sport, within walking distance is the Sea World, Prague Planetarium, Night Fountain, Swimming pool etc. Nobody has lived here after renovation, be the first tenant.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + 2500 gas and electricity|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.