Luxury, furnished apartment 3 + kk for sale 93.55m² with three balconies, parking. Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Korunní Dvůr
Let me introduce you a beautiful new apartment 93.55 m2 with three balconies, cellar and garage. A very successful project, which offer bright and spacious 3 bedroom apartment, located in the old part of Prague Vinohrady – Prague 2, This apartment offers the possibility of immediate housing without additional investment. Spacious living room with kitchen and offers access to the two balconies. Two separate rooms, bathroom with bath and separate toilet offers comfortable accommodation for larger families. Brightness of the room is enhanced by large windows providing plenty of natural light. In all civic amenities, parks Reiegrovy sady or Gröbovka park are within walking distance from the house. The tram stop in front of house and metro is only 300m from the house. In the project are shops, restaurant, coffees, etc. There is also parking place bellow the building. The entire facility is monitored by security cameras, security guards, and 7/24 reception. For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
7 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80,75 m²|
|Balcony||yes (8,46 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.