Prague, beautiful unfurnished sunny apartment 4+kk for rent, Bubenečská street, Bubeneč, 4 separated rooms, 120 m².
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk with total area of 120 m2 which located on the 2nd floor of a brick house in a very attractive area of Prague 6 – Bubeneč. Kitchen equipped with gas stove and oven. Bathroom with shower and bathtub. Separate toilet. Housing suitable for families and roommates because of four separated rooms. Central heating. Ability to connect to the Internet. After agreement there is a possibility of using a garden in a yard.The wooden floors and tiles in a bathroom. There is a possibility to equip the flat by fridge and washing machine for extra fee. Excellent transport links. Only two minutes walk from the house there is a tram stop, bus stop and metro station „A“ Hradčanská. All civic amenities in the area. The house is located near many excellent restaurants suitable for a good food and seating as well.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3340,- Kč utilities per person + 460,- czk for every other person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.