Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Petrská, Nové Město, partly renovated, balcony, 70 m².
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 70 m². This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the brick house which is situated in a prime location in Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment has been partially renovated. Kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, fridge and microwave. The bathroom has a bathtub. Separate toilet. The apartment has a balcony to the courtyard. There is also a chamber. Ability to connect to the Internet and cable television. The house is located in a very desirable location in the center of Prague. Near the house is a shopping center Palladium. All civic amenities in the area. Only a few minutes away is the metro station „B“ and „C“ and a tram stop.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6500,- czk utilities|
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.