Prague, brand new unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (51m²), Legerova street, Vinohrady, at Wenceslas square
There is finalized reconstruction. Brand new unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (51m²) is located on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Legerova, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment will be furnished kitchen with all appliances. The bathroom has a shower, toilet. Quiet and bright apartment. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, theater and more. Transport accessibility – two minutes on the tram and the metro station I.P. Pavlova, line C. or 5 minutes to the metro station Namesti Miru, line A. The house is located 5 minutes from Wenceslas Square.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Legerova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||51,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.