Prague, commercial premises for rent in a family house, (120m²), Krhanická street, Kamyk, parking space, land
Nice spacious furnished office spaces (5 rooms) are located in a quiet location in the street Krhanická, Prague 12, Kamýk. The premises are in a family house and possible use as an apartment. The premises are located on the first floor of the house and there are five rooms, two kitchens, a bathroom and two toilets. In the attic is another heated room of 15m² and 40m² of land, which can be used as a warehouse. In the vicinity of the house there are shops, post office, puppet theater, pharmacy, restaurants and a semi-clinic, kindergarten and supermarket Albert. There are many restaurants and a multi-cinema in the nearby Novodvorská shopping center. The location is excellently accessible, 5 minutes to the bus stop Cílkova or Lhota Forest and 15 minutes to the metro station C Kačerov. There are also parking spaces at the house.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 utilities + 1000 electricity|
|Address||Krhanická, Praha 4 - Kamýk|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.