Prague 5 - Jinonice, 2-bedroom flat for sale, 76 sqm., terrace 52 sqm., Vila-dům Na Pomezí, garage, cellar, metro 3 mins
We offer 2-bedroom apartment with a floor area of 76 sq.m. + 52 sq.m. terrace. The total area is 128 sq.m. The apartment is located on the ground floor of a low-rise building. We present a new project Villa-dům Pomezí, in an attractive residential area of Prague 5-Jinonice. It is a luxury living in the oasis of nature, where do you have everything at your fingertips – the underground station, the center of Prague, school, kindergarten, shopping and sports.
The entire apartment complex, sensitively set in the area, was built with high quality materials. High standard equipment of this modern building includes 8 person elevator, security camera system, access code at building, color video intercom, remote controlled garage door. Apartments will be equipped with high-quality materials, French windows in each apartment, wooden sound-proof windows (triple), security entrance doors, oak flooring, quality tiling and paving, branded sanitary fittings as well.
Parking is available in the underground garage plus there is a cellar next to it. Both included in the sales price
Great access to the city center by car or public transport. Bus stop „Vidoule“ at the house.
There are last 2 apartments available.
For more information, contact your broker.
5 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including VAT, commision and legal service|
|Address||Na pomezí, Praha 5|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Terrace||yes (52 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.