Beautiful First republic villa for sale (302 sq.m.), well located Prague 6 - Vokovice, Evropská, garage, sauna
We offer unfurnished First Republic's four-storey villa for sale. Land 439 square meters, garden 251 square garden, usable area of 302 square meters is ideal for residential as well as the seat of smaller companies. Villa consists of two dwelling units and a studio. In the ground floor are room (37.88 m2) with a glazed balcony – can be used as a winter garden, a second room (16.71 m2) with kitchenette. On the first floor there are 3 rooms (16.71 m2, 15.58 m2 and 21.72 m2), balcony and first bathroom with bathtub. On the third floor there is an attic room with second kitchen (60.93 m2) and a second bathroom with shower and bidet. Each floor has a toilet. In the basement you can enjoy a sauna, there are connectiones ready for installation of two showers. Very good security – triple-glazed windows, double security doors. There are 9 parking spaces including garage size of 19.11 square meters. Villa in recent years has undergone a complete renovation (completed May 2012)
Excellent transport links, close to the tram stop, four minutes on the metro A (Dejvická). Complete public amenities.
For futher information or a tour please contact the brooker.
15 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Evropská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||302 m²|
|Grounds area||439 m²|
|Garden||yes (251 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.