Sale of penthouse apartment with a large terrace with beautiful views, Prague, Vrsovice
We offer a high quality newly built duplex apartment with 2 bedrooms and floor area of 111 m2 + 21,88 m2 terrace and a 2.1 m2 balcony on the lower floor. The apartment was designed with an emphasis on maximizing space for living and usability of each sq. m, inclines in an apartment are lesser which makes the area fully usable. The generous terrace on the top floor offers a beautiful view of the city. The floor on it is covered with a high-quality and durable exotic wood. The apartment has 2 bathrooms and toilets. The kitchen will be installed on request as a part of the sale ( not obligatory). There are also security doors, gas boiler Junkers, modern tiles and wooden windows. The overall solution of the apartment is very convenient and materials used guarantee high quality of construction. There is a very wide selection of shops and service providers in the immediate area, several supermarkets (including 5 min distant Tesco Eden), five banks, post office, sport facilities – including a swimming pool and tennis courts, cycling (along Botic stream or Modrany waley). Public transport is excellent – city center within 10 minutes (tram or walk + train), 2 tram stops (5 lines + 3 night), bus lines close by. Kindergarden, Elementary and secondary schools are very close. Another apartment of the same dimensions is available.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Oblouková, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||132,98 m²|
|Terrace||yes (21,88 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2,12 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.