Prague 10, beautiful apartment 2+kk for sale, 50 m², renovated, cellar, Moskevská, Vršovice.
We offer beautiful and quiet living with a nice clear view, on the top floor of the brick house in the popular district of Prague 10 – Vršovice.
Apartment 2+kk, 50 m2, consists of two spacious rooms, a bathroom with tub and toilet and entrance hall with space for built-in wardrobes. Completely renovated apartment has new electricity, pipes, wooden floors in both rooms and a new wooden double glazed windows. The building has a new elevator, roof and pipes. Unusually low monthly fees due to income from renting office space is a big advantage of this co-operative living. The apartment has a cellar in the basement and the ability to use a common balcony on the mezzanine. Perfect public transport, nearby parks, shops, schools, kindergartens. Free parking around the house. Recommended!
2 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Moskevská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.