Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3 +1,2 separate rooms for roomrates, 85m² terrace, Valentinská street, Prague 1
Prague, nice partially furnished is designed as a 3 +1 duplex apartment of 85 m2 is situated in a quiet location just in center – Valentine street, Prague 1 on The apartment is on the 5th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment has 12 m2 terrace and a spacious cellar (shared by 3 apartments). 2 separate rooms, suitable for roommates. Fully equipped kitchen – fridge, freezer, electric cooker, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. Bathroom with bath and toilet, another separate toilet. There is also a washing machine and dryer. Beautiful location in the city center, near the Old Town Square. Surroundings of Prague full of old monuments. Good transport availability – metro A, Staroměstská, and a tram stop. Complete public amenities – near plenty of shops, restaurants and bars.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Valentinská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.