Prague, beautiful apartment 4 + kk, 141 m² + 2x balcony, 2xparking, 2xsklep, Brzorádových street, Prague 5 - Jinonice
Spacious, sunny and great layout flat 4 + kk in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Jinonice, with excellent access to downtown, to the airport and to the countryside. Flat in private ownership of a total area of 190 sq.m. (living area 141 + loggia 44 + cellar 5 sq.m.) located in the top floor of a three-story new building from 2011, the project Botanica. The apartment consists of living room with fully fitted kitchen with appliances which leads to a large balcony (24 sq.m.). Bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom, two further separate rooms, all rooms are connected by a second, east facing balcony (20 sq.m.), hallway, storage room, second bathroom (with bath, shower and bidet) and a separate guest toilet.
The wooden windows are with el. exterior shutters, central heating, wood laminate flooring. The energy performance of the building is Class B – saving.
Very quiet living with greenery around, ideal for larger families and quite ideal for a family with young children. The price includes two parking places, to the flat belongs two cellars.
Excellent transport connection, bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house offers excellent links to the city center, underground station New Butovice. Near the house is a German school, park, golf course.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK|
|Address||Brzorádových, Praha 5|
|Usable area||141 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.