Prague, beautiful apartment 4 + kk, 141 m² + 2x balcony, 2xparking, 2xsklep, Brzorádových street, Prague 5 - Jinonice
Spacious, sunny and great layout flat 4 + kk in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Jinonice, with excellent access to downtown, to the airport and to the countryside. Flat in private ownership of a total area of 190 sq.m. (living area 141 + loggia 44 + cellar 5 sq.m.) located in the top floor of a three-story new building from 2011, the project Botanica. The apartment consists of living room with fully fitted kitchen with appliances which leads to a large balcony (24 sq.m.). Bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom, two further separate rooms, all rooms are connected by a second, east facing balcony (20 sq.m.), hallway, storage room, second bathroom (with bath, shower and bidet) and a separate guest toilet.
The wooden windows are with el. exterior shutters, central heating, wood laminate flooring. The energy performance of the building is Class B – saving.
Very quiet living with greenery around, ideal for larger families and quite ideal for a family with young children. The price includes two parking places, to the flat belongs two cellars.
Excellent transport connection, bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house offers excellent links to the city center, underground station New Butovice. Near the house is a German school, park, golf course.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK|
|Address||Brzorádových, Praha 5|
|Usable area||141 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.