Prague 1, spacious apartment 3+1 for sale, 131 m² + balcony and cellar, nice clear view, historical building, Haštalská.
If you are looking for generous living place in the historical center of Prague, in a beautiful Art Nouveau building from architects Vácslav Havel and Osvald Polívka, with preserved architectural elements, this offer is just for you.
We offer a unique possibility to reconstruct a spacious apartment 3+1 with size 130,5 m2 + balcony faced courtyard, on the third floor of the original brick house. The house has reconstructed both of facades and the roof, no lift, but it´s construction is planned. The apartment has original windows and doors including fitting and most stained glass, on the floors are preserved original parquet and tiles. Ceiling height 3,20 m. Great opportunity for the realization and change of layout according your idea. The apartment includes a cellar in the basement. For more information, please contact your broker.
12 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Haštalská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||131 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.