Prague, luxury partly furnished apartment 4+1 for rent, Charles de Gaulle st., Bubeneč, garden, garage, terrace, 222 m².
Luxury partly furnished flat 4+1 with a total area of 222 m² which is located on the 4th floor of the building Charles de Gaulle Residence. Spacious apartment with 3 bedrooms, a large living room and dining room located next to the kitchen which is fully equipped with Miele appliances. The apartment has 2 bathrooms. In one of them is a bathtub and toilet and the second one with a shower and toilet. Another toilet is separate. There is also a chamber room in the apartment. The apartment has a unique position in the top floor of an exclusive residential area with no direct neighbors, because it is only flat on the floor. The apartment has a 60 m2 terrace which is accessible from all rooms. The apartment is fully air-conditioned. Wooden floors. The apartment has 2 parking spaces and 2 cellars. The apartment has a security system and the whole complex is under constant surveillance. The possibility of using enclosed grassy garden. Sliding french windows with exterior shutters. The building (apartment) is located in a quiet street, Charles de Gaulle, Prague 6, Bubeneč. Bubeneč is one of the most attractive residential areas. In the near Charles de Gaulle Residence discover many amazing places such as parks, great restaurants, pubs and cafes in a pleasant walking distance.
70 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ backups for house services cca 10.000,- czk + energy|
|Address||Charl. de Gaulla, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||222 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.