Praha 10, office 3+kk for sale, 66,3 m², terrace, garden, residential and commercial purposes, Vinohrady.
Atypical apartment after complete reconstruction of the size 66,3 m2 on the ground floor and lower ground floor of a beautiful Art Nouveau building in an attractive area of Vinohrady, usable as an office or living connection with commercial spaces.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, room of 27,3 m2 with preparation for the kitchen and bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Through the French doors access to the terrace and the common garden. Spiral staircase to lower ground floor where there are two more rooms with windows, used as an office or storage space. In the basement rooms are tiles in the living room are wooden floors, Italian tiles in the bathroom. Possibility of buying a cellar in the basement.
It is a very good locality in a residential area of Prague – Vinohrady, near Náměstí míru and within easy reach of public transport, parks and green spaces. In the immediate vicinity there are small cafes and shops, as well as cultural and sports facilities. Highly recommended, for more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||including commissions and legal services|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10|
|Usable area||66,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.