Prague 10, new apartment, office 3+kk for sale, 66 m², terrace, garden, residential and commercial purposes, Vinohrady.
We offer atypical apartment after complete reconstruction of the size 66,3 m2 on the ground floor and lower ground floor of a beautiful Art Nouveau building in an attractive area of Vinohrady. The apartment can be used for living as well as office. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, room of 27,3 m2 with preparation for the kitchen and bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Through the French doors access to the terrace and common garden. Spiral staircase to lower ground floor, where there are two rooms with windows, used as an office, bedrooms or storage space. In the basement rooms are tiles, in the living room are wooden floors. Possibility of buying a cellar in the basement.
It is a very good locality in a residential area of Prague – Vinohrady, near Náměstí míru and within easy reach of public transport, parks and green spaces. In the immediate vicinity there are small cafes and shops, as well as cultural and sports facilities. Highly recommended, for more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||including commissions and legal services|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10|
|Usable area||66,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.