Newly built house for rent 3 + kk, 128 m², Plzeň - Litice, Wine Street
We rent basement house new building in Pilsen Litice. The total land area is 400 m2. House of 3 bedrooms and an area of 128 m² is located in a quiet part of the city with excellent access to downtown. On the ground floor there is a kitchen and a living room with fireplace, bathroom with shower and toilet. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a bathroom with bath, toilet is located separately. The floors are tiled. The house has 2 basement and garage. Heating is provided by gas boilers and stoves, hot water electric boilers. Leases, ready to move
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Fees and Services|
|Usable area||128 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
|Garden||yes (400 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.