Living in the OLD TOWN - furnished, 2+1 beautiful apart.
Gorgeous fully furnished apartment, located on the second floor of nice and well maintained building in the Old Town, on Biskupsky dvur street. Building was renovated in 2003. Hardwooden floors, well equipped bathroom, kitchen equipped in modern style. Locality has its beautiful atmosphere, offers heaven of amenities – restaurants, shops, galleries, banks …Great transportation to all other parts of Prague – by tram only 5 minutes away to subway Florenc or subway Namesti Republiky. Living in the Old Town!
|other water source|
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Biskupský dvůr, Praha 1|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.