Prague, beautiful and bright furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Osadní, Holešovice, renovated, garden,loggia,50m².
Beautiful and very bright apartment 2+1 with a total area of 50 m2 which is located on the 5th floor of brick house with an elevator in Prague 7 – Holešovice. The whole apartment was renovated in 2011. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Bathroom with shower, washing machine and dryer. Toilet separately. The apartment has a loggia and pantry with storage space. Plastic windows. New gas heating WAW. Both rooms have wooden floors and the bathroom with tiles. Ability to connect to the Internet and cable television. In the courtyard is full use of the beautiful garden with comfortable seating and a playground. The entire courtyard is under camera surveillance security system and therefore is very well maintained and safe. The garden can be accessed only by residents. This house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities nearby. Holešovická tržnice only a few minutes walk from the house. Near the house there is also a tram stop with good connections to the metro station „B“ Palmovka and metro station „C“ Vltavská.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Osadní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.