Nice studio apartment, 31 m², Hodonínská street, suitable for young couple, Plzeň
A cozy studio apartment is located on the 7th floor brick house in the street Hodonínská in Pilsen. The area of the apartment is 31 m2. The apartment is unfurnished. Other facilities include: kitchen, electric stove, fridge, shower and toilet. For bikes used bikes (former drying). Flooring is carpet and tiles. Central heating. The apartment is sunny, clean and well designed. Parking is available in front.
4 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 1400 CZK|
|Usable area||31 m²|
Contact a broker
Duc Long Hoang
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.