Furnished representative apartment 4+kk (126 sqm) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Italska, terrace 22 sqm, parking
Very nice, representative apartment 4+kk with a terrace in Vinohrady, Italska street. The apartment is located in the 4th floor of new building from 2009. Available lift. The apartment is very spacious – the total usable area is 126 sqm and is equipped with very luxurious furniture. Available modern, brand-name kitchen unit with quality appliances – fridge, dishwasher, stove. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and shower. Each room has air conditioning. Anti-noise winwo. Fireplace. Also available built-in wardrobes. Wooden floors and tiles. Parking provided in basement for two cars together, has to be rented for a fee. This is a nice, much desired location near the center. Wenceslas Square nearby. In the immediate vicinity Rieger Park. Suitable for relaxation, sport. There is an excellent civic amenities – restaurants, shops, schools. Close to University of Economics. Easy accessibility. Tram stop is located just steps from the house.
59 000 CZKper month
|Charges||building charges 5.000,-, parking space 4.000,-, utilities based on consumption|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||126 m²|
|Terrace||yes (22 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.