Very nice, renovated, unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Polska, Vinohrady, 84 m², balcony
Renovated, beautiful apartment on the 5th floor of a brick house right next to the park Riegerovy sady. In the apartment there are two bedrooms, hall, pantry and spacious living room with kitchenette with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwawe and dishwasher. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, in the new bathroom there is bathtub, toilet and washing machine. Heating provided by its own gas furnace. The building is located in a popular location near the centre of Prague – about 10 minutes walking to Wenceslav Square, nevertheless in a quiet street in the immediate vicinity of Rieger's park, where is the wonderful view from the balcony and windows of the flat to. Splendid transport accessibility, complete civic amenities. Possible to rent parking space in secured parking area on the other side of the street or in uderground garages in next sreet. Garden for use of the tenants, in nearby Rierovy sady sady green park, there is sport center with swimming pool. There is also kindergarten for foreign childern in the street.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||Building fees + water 790 CZK/person monthly + own consumption of gas and electricity|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||84 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.