Rental of fully furnished, finely designed 1+kk in Podbaba - Prague 6 Dejvice, loggia, parking, internet included
Rental of fully furnished (including linen), high-standard design 1+kk apartment in new building in Prague 6 Dejvice in Podbaba area, 4th floor of new buidling with lift. The apartment is very modern and light with parquetted floors, heated centraly. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. Kitchen unit with ceramic hob + refridgerator, dishes, pipes prepared for installing the washing machine. Cable TV, internet wi-fi. The apartment has sefety door and videophone, there is camera system. Fairy and well located neighbourhood, Kaufland supermaket and public transport stops are few minutes away, metra can be reached by tram in 3 minutes or by walk in 10.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3000 building fees + approx. 600 electrcity charges + 1000 parking space, possible to rent with the apartment|
|Address||Paťanka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||32 m²|
|Loggia||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.