Prague - West, luxury unfurnished apartment 5+1 for rent, Vestec, V mokřinách, pool, sauna,garden,terrace,garage, 200m².
Luxury unfurnished flat 5+1 with the total area of 200m². This apartment is located on the first floor of the brick vila. This apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, living room with terrace and fireplace, 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets. The apartment is newly painted with newly renovated wooden floors and new carpets. There is a common sauna with rest room, swimming pool and garden. On a beautiful garden is a sitting place with grill. There is also a garage and additional parking on the property. Possibility to use the laundry room with washer and dryer and a private bar. Custom boiler. The internet and satellite connection in each room. Security system. Able to use storage space in the attic. The apartment has a cellar. Very quiet location full of greenery. Seamless transport accessibility.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000,- czk utilities|
|Address||V Mokřinách, Vestec|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.