Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+kk (29m²), Štěpánská street, New Town, balcony, at the Wenceslas Square
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+kk (29m²) with balcony is located on the third floor of a brick building in the street Štěpánská, Prague 2, New Town. The kitchen has a cooker. The bathroom has a shower. Apartment is after complete reconstruction. There are all the civic amenities – restaurants, theater, supermarkets, shops, schools and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to the station or 5 minutes by tram to the metro station „C“ Museum and I.P.Pavlova.
7 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 850/person for services + 1000 heating + electricity|
|Address||Štěpánská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||28,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.