Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+ kk (70m²), Italska street, Vinohrady, parking
Furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (70m²) is located on the first floor of a new building in the Italska street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. In the kitchen is a fridge freezer, electric hob, combination oven with microwave, dishwasher. In the bathroom is a bath, washing machine, toilet, additional toilet in a separate room. The apartment also has a TV, internet. Floating floors, tiles, decorative carpets, gas heating. There is the possibility to rent a garage for a fee. The house has a reception and a non-stop security. There are all the amenities. Transportation – 2 minutes to bus stop or 5 minutes to tram stop. Modern living in the city center with all modern conveniences.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 services + 3000 energy + 2000 parking space|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, fully furnished flat 1 + kk, 25m², Vinohrady, Mánesova street, náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad is nearby
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.