Nice and light 1+1 for rent, Prague 3 - Zizkov, Konevova street, 53 sqm
Very nice bright 1+1 apartment in Zizkov, Prague 3. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of a brick house with lift. In 2009, the apartment passed a complete reconstruction. The total floor area is 53 sqm. Not furnished, there is a pantry in the apartment. Beautiful, fully equipped kitchen. In the bathroom there is a bathtub. Floating floors, parquettes, PVC, tiles, euro windows, direct gas heating. Parukarka park nearby. Easy access to the city center. The bus stop is located just a few steps away from the house.
9 462 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 755/ 2 people monthly building fees and water + own electricity and gas consumption|
|Address||Koněvova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.