Prague 5, nice apartment 3+1 for sale, 105 m², balcony, cellar, possibility of garage, Seydlerova, Stodůlky.
We offer beautifully bright apartment 3+1 with interesting layout and total area of 105 m² with balcony 6,8 m2 and large cellar 4,5 m2. The apartment is situated on the 4th and 5th floor of panel building after reconstruction – plastic windows, insulated facade, a new elevator and main entrance. In the house is possible to rent a parking place in common garage.
The lower part of the apartment consists of a spacious entrance hall, two bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. In the upper part there is a living room with access to the loggia, kitchen, cloakroom and the second toilet. There is a safe and security entrance doors. Large cellar in the basement is included. In surroundings you will find all the amenities – kindergartens, schools, shops, offices, post office, metro Nové Butovice in two minutes walk. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Seydlerova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||105 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.