Prague, beautiful furnished 2+kk for rent, new building, garage, Ocelářská street, Vysočany, 74 m².
Gorgeous furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 74 m² located on the 1st floor of a concrete new building from 2008. This house won a price for building of the year 2008. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a washing machine with dryer and LCD TV. The bathroom has a bathtub. Separate toilet. There is no bed in the bedroom. The apartment has a wine cellar. Garage parking for 1 car. Wooden floors and tiles in the bathroom. Possibility of internet connection and cable television. Excellent transport accessibility. Just few minutes walk from the house is the metro station „B“ Českomoravská. All civic amenities in the area. Just 3 minutes far from house is shopping and entertainment center Galerie Harfa.
13 990 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2200,- czk utilities + cca 700,- czk electricity + 800,- czk garage (has to be rented with the apartment)|
|Address||Ocelářská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.