Prague, beautiful unfurnished First Republic villa 6 +2 kk, 302 m², sauna, garage, desired location, Prague 6-Vokovice
Prague, unfurnished First Republic's four-storey villa is designed as 6 + 2kk. Usable area of 302 square meters is ideal for residential as well as the seat of smaller companies.In the ground floor are room (37.88 m2) with a glazed balcony – can use as a winter garden, a second room (16.71 m2) is a kitchenette. On the first floor there are 3 rooms (16.71 m2, 15.58 m2 and 21.72 m2), balcony and first bathroom with bath. On the third floor there is an attic room with second kitchen (60.93 m2) and a second bathroom with shower and bidet. Each floor has a toilet. In the basement you can enjoy a sauna, there are ready for installation of two showers. Very good security – triple-glazed windows, double security doors. There are 9 parking spaces including garage size of 19.11 square meters. Excellent transport links, close to the tram stop, four minutes on the metro A (Dejvické). Complete public amenities.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Evropská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||302 m²|
|Grounds area||439 m²|
|Garden||yes (251 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.