Prague, beautiful modern family house for rent, 7+2, 2x terrace, sauna, alarm, quiet location, Praha 4, Hodkovičky
Prague, beautiful furnished house is designed as 7 + 2, House floor area is 280 m² and garden 200m². The house is located in a quiet area of Prague 4 The modern family house has two floors, garage and 6 parking spaces. The house has two kitchens, 3 bathrooms. All with the modern amenities. Energy from solar panels, heating is gas. The house has also 2 terraces and 1 balcony. The relaxation include a sauna, wine cellar and by the fireplace. The house is guarded by alarm and is ready for the camera system. Beautiful home in a quiet location, close to the bike path along the river Vltava. Complete public amenities, good transport links (bus stop Korandova) cc 7 min to tram (Black Horse).
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Korandova, Praha 4 - Hodkovičky|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.