Prague, furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Na Pankraci, Nusle, 38m², balcony
The apartment is after complete well-planned reconstruction. There is a new kitchen, equipped with built-in appliances: ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Sleeping area is separated by a sliding wall. In the living room there is a sofa and TV. In the bathroom there is a shower, toilet is separate. There is also a washing machine available. The advantage of the apartment is a spacious balcony and to the apartment belongs a cellar. There is a possibility to connect internet and cable television via UPC. The house is located in a place with excellent amenities, nearby shopping center OC Arkady Pankrac. Metro station Prazského povstani a few minutes walking distance. Not far from the house there is also Vysehrad, a nice place for sport, relaxation. Nice apartment nearby the city center, suitable for individual or couple.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 1300,- / 1 person, CZK 1900,- / 2 people + electricity|
|Address||Na Pankráci, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||38 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.