Prague, deluxe furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Rezidence Central Park, Zizkov, 98m², garage, terrace
New, furnished apartment is located on the eighth floor of the new building. In the apartment there are two bedrooms, each bedroom has access to the bathroom. One bathroom with bath, one with shower, a washing machine and dryer also availaable. Plenty of storage space – in the dressing rooms and wardrobes. From the windows and terraces, which are oriented to the courtyard to the south, there is a beautiful view of the city. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances. Electronically operable exterior shutters and air conditioning contribute to the high standard of living. The apartment has a spacious terrace (30m²), cellar (6m²) and parking space. Park is only for residents. 24 hour reception and security guard. Complete amenities nearby – restaurants, cafes, music clubs, schools, theaters, etc. In the surrounding area you will find everything you need to live – in close proximity to a large park and sports complex Parukarka. Seamless access to the center during the night. The high standard of living.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 9000,- + electricity cca 1000,- including 2 garage|
|Address||Ke kapslovně, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||97 m²|
|Terrace||yes (29 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.