Sale of a 4+kk (3 bedroom) renovated apartment with balcony,an Art Nouveau building,views-Prague Vinohrady/Nusle
3 bedroom apartment has an area of 87,57 sq.m. with a balcony of 3 sq.m. and is overlooking Vinohrady and Havlickovy sady park. It is located on the 5th floor of an Art Nouveau building on a junction of Vrsovice, Vinohrady and Nusle districts in the most attractive part of the Bratri Synku square. The building construction began during the WW I, but was completed in 1919. A complete reconstruction (including a new roof and elevator) with a final inspection in August 2012.
The house is equipped with an electronic identification entrance system, home phones with audio panel, stairways and corridors are covered with terrazzo flooring, which corresponds with the historic nature of the house. To ensure a high comfort of living there was a high emphasis on the sound insulation in between apartments (brick walls) and individual rooms within dwellings (brick, plasterboard with insulation or Ytong partitions). Bratri Synku square was originally called Riegerovo and began to form shortly after Nusle were promoted a city in 1898. Rectangular, slightly sloping square was always bustling commercial center of Nusle.
In the vicinity of Bratri Synku square there can be found the municipal authority for Prague 4, schools and kindergartens, medical clinic and other medical facilities, shopping centers, sports facilities and renown cultural facilities as the Na Jezerce or Na Fidlovacce Theatres.
Perfect public transport connection is provided by a tram hub (3 stops to the metro IP Pavlova, 5 stops to the waterfront at Vysehrad), 10 minutes the city center. There is an option of renting a garage located near the building.
7 292 400 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Praha, Praha 2 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||87,57 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.