Sale of a 1 bedroom apartment in an Art Nouveau building with magnificent views in Prague-Nusle, Vinohrady
Newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment with an area of 43.82 square meters is located on the 5th floor of an Art Nouveau building on a junction of Vrsovice, Vinohrady and Nusle districts in the most attractive part of the Bratri Synku square. The building construction began during the WW I, but was completed in 1919. A complete reconstruction (including a new roof and elevator) with a final inspection in August 2012.
Standards: Floating laminate flooring, ceramic tiles and sanitary fittings with taps, bathroom cabinet, bath or shower, cassette interior doors made of solid wood and a doorframe, double or single wing apartment doors with safety fittings and painted wooden frames, windows and patio door with fittings, windows facing the street have wooden lining, heating is provided by ceiling infrared heating panels, bathrooms with underfloor heating, cables for data services + television and telephone in each room and basic kitchen.
The house is equipped with an electronic identification entrance system, home phones with audio panel, stairways and corridors are covered with terrazzo flooring, which corresponds with the historic nature of the house. To ensure a high comfort of living there was a high emphasis on the sound insulation in between apartments (brick walls) and individual rooms within dwellings (brick, plasterboard with insulation or Ytong partitions).
Bratri Synku square was originally called Riegerovo and began to form shortly after Nusle were promoted a city in 1898. Rectangular, slightly sloping square was always bustling commercial center of Nusle. In the vicinity of Bratri Synku square there can be found the municipal authority for Prague 4, schools and kindergartens, medical clinic and other medical facilities, shopping centers, sports facilities and renown cultural facilities as the Na Jezerce or Na Fidlovacce Theatres.
Perfect public transport connection is provided by a tram hub (3 stops to the metro IP Pavlova, 5 stops to the waterfront at Vysehrad), 10 minutes the city center. There is an option of renting a garage located near the building.
3 594 700 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including comission and legal services|
|Address||nám. Bří Synků, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||43,82 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.