Prague 9, sunny apartment 3+kk for sale, 75m ², new Harfa, large terrace, garage.
If you looking for a beautiful new housing with good access, just so we can offer you premium flat by the river Rokytka.
We would like to introduce you a sunny apartment with a floor area of 65.2 m2 and 9.6 m2 terrace on the 11th floor of a new building from 2009. Spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette offers access to a large, south-west facing terrace, where you'll love the view of the city. The first bedroom with orientation to the south, offers a large built-in wardrobe. The second is oriented to the west is intended as a children's room with plenty of light. Spacious hall with a bathroom with toilet, second separate toilet and a chamber serves as an office, provide all the comfort of living in this attractive location. The price includes a spacious garage.
The entire complex is above standard 24h security service, CCTV system. Playground near to the house, shops, cafe, wine bar and restaurants provide comprehensive services. Tram stop 5 minutes from the house. The center can be reached within 15 minutes. The whole complex prides itself on comfort, peace and security, thus you can enjoy the real comfort of your own home. I highly recommend a visit, for more information, please contact your broker.
4 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Pod Harfou, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||75 m²|
|Terrace||yes (9,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.