Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2 + kk, 50m², balcony, garage, favorite location, Paťanka Street, Prague 6
Prague, nice cozy apartment is designed as 2 + kk. Unfurnished apartment of 50 m2 is located in the 3rd floor of the brick house (built in 2006) with a elevator, in a nice area of Prague 6, Street Patanka. Fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven). Modern bathroom with tub and toilet. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. Advantage of the apartment is a spacious balcony (10m²). There is also a garage for a monthly fee. Nice location, full public amenities and good transport links.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 CZK/1person, 4000 CZK/2person|
|Address||Paťanka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.