Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3 +1, 94m², Kaizlovy sady, Prague 8
Prague, nice bright apartment is designed as 3 +1. Unfurnished apartment of 94 m2 is located in a quiet area of Prague 8, Kaizlovy sady street. The apartment is located on the ground floor of the brick house. The kitchen is only equipped with a gas stove. Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. There is also a chamber – plenty of storage space. Sunny apartment is located in a nice location. Complete public amenities and transport links, close to the tram stop Urxova and metro B (Invalidovna). The center of town about 15 minutes by tram. Plenty of greenery around, right at Kaizlovy sady and Vítkov.
12 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 600 CZK/person house services + electricity+ gas|
|Address||Kaizlovy sady, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||94 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.