Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Baranova, Zizkov, renovated, separate bedrooms, 67 m².
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 67 m². The apartment is located on the 1st floor of the brick building. Nice kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven and dishwasher. The bathroom has a corner bath. Toilet separately. The apartment was completely renovated. There are 2 separate rooms. The parquet floors, tiles and PVC. Gas heating. Possibility of internet connection and cable TV. There is a possibility or renting a garage parking space in Flora center. Very desirable and lucrative location near the center with excellent transport connections, close to the house there is a tram stop, bus or metro station Flora (line A). All civic amenities, nearby is a large shopping and entertainment center Flora. There are many restaurants, cafes, bars atd.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1100,- czk utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Baranova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.