Prague, furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (97 m²), Street U Krize, Jinonice, terrace, parking
Furnished apartment for rent 3 bedroom apartment (97 m2) with terrace 5 square meters located on the fifth floor of the new building in street U Krize, Prague 5, Jinonice. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, washing machine, additional toilet in a separate room. The apartment has two separate rooms, pantry. The apartment includes a garage which has to be rented with apartment for a fee. Amenities – restaurants, post office, library, schools, nurseries and more. A few minutes drive from the house is also a business center with many shops and services. Transportation – 3 minutes to the metro station „B“ Jinonice and bus stops. Peaceful location near the Prokopske Valley. You can rent 2 garage spaces for a monthly fee.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity and gas|
|Address||U kříže, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||95 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.